Technology continues to change the face of academic research and education, and the science of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance continues to play a valuable role in the physical and biological sciences. Although NMR instrumentation is an expensive prospect for most academic departments, numerous grant schemes and deep vendor discounts have allowed this technique to gain a large foothold in many colleges and universities around the world. From medicinal chemistry and structural proteomics to polymer science nanotechnology, NMR is the most powerful technique for investigating molecular structure.
Once a spectrometer is acquired however, the challenge and expense of maintaining such an instrument becomes evident. With many of these instruments being placed in multi-user environments, unique and difficult challenges can arise for academic laboratory managers. Triangle Analytical, Inc. is now being used by many of the most prestigious institutions around the world to:
- Install, test and certify new and pre-owned NMR instruments to OEM standards
- Repair and refurbish legacy spectrometers and magnets
- Relocate spectrometers and magnets including pre-move system tests and post-move certification
- Perform scheduled cryogen fills
- Source hard to find instrument parts and accessories
- Train new users
- Save time and money.
Whether you are managing a single instrument for a small department or multiple spectrometers for a large academic NMR center, Triangle Analytical, Inc. is your source for rapid and high quality aftermarket service and support that allows you get the most out of new and existing NMR equipment. Partnering with Triangle Analytical, Inc. provides tangible benefits that help you stretch your budget as well as taking the hassle out of NMR instrument maintenance and support.
So Why Are You Waiting?
Partner with Triangle Analytical, Inc. today to significantly reduce instrument down-time, increase productivity and drive down operating costs. A NMR spectrometer may be one of the largest investments you make. Returns for partnering with Triangle Analytical, Inc. are immediate and substantial:
- Replacing multiple contractors with a single source for instrument moves can save you thousands of dollars and hundreds of man-hours – not to mention avoiding the logistical headaches.
- Leveraging our volume cryogen discount can save you money while at the same time taking the hassle out of scheduled cryo-fills.
- If a magnet has quenched, taking advantage of our rapid energization service can get your instrument up and running quickly – reducing your downtime from months or weeks to days.
- Instead of replacing that old spectrometer, extending the life of an existing instrument might be a more economical option. Purchasing a pre-owned instrument might be another. Whatever your choice, our broker, testing and refurbishment service can help you breath life into an older or pre-owned instrument.
Partner with an Industry Leader
Triangle Analytical, Inc. is 100% focused on the business of servicing and supporting NMR spectrometers and superconducting magnets, offering end-to-end solutions for installing, testing and maintaining modern and legacy NMR equipment. In addition, Triangle Analytical, Inc delivers the following:
- Single Delivery Infrastructure – From our world class cryogen service to our instrument relocation service, Triangle Analytical, Inc. represents a single point of contact for delivering the service you need, when you need it. No more dealing with multiple vendors, contractors and invoices – Triangle Analytical, Inc. is your single source for keeping your NMR instrumentation doing what it is supposed to be doing – generating valuable data.
- Mission-Critical Reliability – When Triangle Analytical, Inc. installs, refurbishes, cryo-fills or moves a system, you can be assured that the instrument in question will meet or exceed OEM specifications1 when we are finished – period. You don’t get invoiced until the instrument meets the specification – it’s that simple. Quality, honest service backed by technical proficiency is what our customers have come to expect.